iPad is disabled connect to iTunes: Are you an iPad user? And did you face the iPad is disabled and won’t connect to iTunes troubleshooting error all of sudden? Well, we have come up with various solutions that help to fix to a greater extent.
Usually, this happens most of the time when your child goes on continually click by entering the wrong passcode. Or else, you might have forgotten the passcode that has been created a long time ago. In those situations, the user faces any issue of my iPad is disabled troubleshooting error.
As a result, before rushing to the nearby Apple support center, implement the below methods to fix right now. Keeping this aside, if the user suddenly gets no sound on ipad games, how to fix it. For an optimal solution, you can get here. Step forward to fix very well.
iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes
Fed up with the iPad is disabled connect to iTunes troubleshooting issue? no problem. Here we go with various methods provided in a clear and better understandable format.
- Perform Factory setting in Recovery mode.
- Perform Hard Reset.
- Erase the Device.
- Contact nearby Apple support.
Let us start all these methods undergone through certain steps.
Perform Factory Settings in Recovery Mode
The simple thing one has to perform the following steps by taking appropriate care. Let us start implementing step by step to fix my iPad is disabled troubleshooting error.
- The very first, simply turn off the iPad.
- Now, hold the home button and plug it into the respective system.
- Do not leave the respective home button till you see the Apple logo appearing on the screen.
- Once the user gets an apple logo on the screen, we are successful in fixing how to reset the disabled iPad error.
Well, the above steps are applicable to iPhone previous versions. That means for the iPhone X or iPhone 8, follow the below steps with no second thought.
- In the first step, the user has to press and release the volume up button.
- Similarly, press and release the volume down button very quickly.
- Last but not least, press and hold the side button until the user has seen the Apple logo appearing on the screen.
If in case of iPad/ Face Id:
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- In the same way, press and quickly release the volume down button.
- And finally, press and hold the top button till you see the Apple logo appearing on the screen.
Once you got a restore option appearing on the screen, click on it. The whole process might take for a while. And later on, it exits after successful recovery mode. As a result, set up and use the device successfully.
Fix My iPad is Disabled Using Hard Reset
Well, this is the most simple and easiest method that helps to fix my iPad is disabled successfully. How to reset a disabled iPad? Follow the below steps accordingly.
- First and foremost, hold down the respective home button and lock simultaneously. See that, the iPad must go turn off.
- Hold the same back till it turns on. That means the user must and should notice the Apple logo appearing on the screen accordingly.
- That’s all!!!! See that the error has been successfully cleared out.
Erase the Respective Device
Well, if the above methods do not work fine, go with this without stepping back. But before implementing this, make a copy of all your details without any fail. Doing so can save you at times especially when you come related to confidential files.
As per the Apple representatives, this type of error encounters whenever a user fails to log in by providing the respective password. For example, say around 6 times continuously. The device gets locked by displaying an iPad that is disabled connect to iTunes in the form of a message.
Doing a backup at regular intervals is very much necessary. So, whenever the user faces such type of situation, simply erase the iPad for removing all the unused data respectively.
Other Similar Articles
- Windows Sound Not Working
- Touchpad Scroll Not Working
- My PS4 Won’t turn on
- Chromecast not working without wifi
Contact Nearby Apple Support
Even though if you get the same iPad is disabled and won’t connect to iTunes troubleshooting error and vexed up with trail attempts, the only solution is to visit nearby Apple support team representative. And therefore, the available technician will analyze, explain and help in fixing such type of error within short notice.
Doing so will help to fix the iPad is disabled connect to iTunes bypass more fast and accurate saving all the time accordingly. Therefore, try out these optimal solutions by yourself without wasting any time.
As a result, apply all the above methods to fix the iPad is disabled connect to iTunes troubleshooting issue right now. For any doubts or any information, contact us by dropping a comment in the below section. If you like the article, share it with friends and also on social networking sites. Stay in touch with TrickGuys for more interesting tutorials.